- Pink Sith showed us pictures of things I can't have. Misery loves company, so I take some comfort in the fact that you can't have them either. But lo, behold the stunningly beautiful Guerlain Cruel Gardenia Meteorites. ... and now we all have a good cry.
- Cora from Vintage or Tacky showed us swatches of her enormous Inglot haul. Again, we can all cry together after we marvel at the beautiful pictures.
- Simera at Beauty Make Up Addict had a very informative post about Google Friend Connect for both Blogger and non-Blogger platforms and the implication for beauty bloggers.
- On twitter, Phyrra linked to a blog post about the legal implications of Pinterest. It's a very interesting read and since last week some of my photos showed up on Pinterest, very timely.
- At Makeup By Claire, an intervention may be needed. JUST KIDDING. We all know that it is perfectly acceptable to own every single shade of Revlon Lip Butter. It's encouraged in fact. Just ask my kit. Back to the point, Claire picked up another Revlon Lip Butter, this time in Cupcake.
- Temptalia has swatches of Nars Night Breed Nail Lacquer. You'll need some. I know I do.
- At True Beauty Comes From Within, beautyfashionbyme shows us how to do Newspaper Nails. I know I'm going to be trying this.
- Phyrra shows us how to rock a retro 80's look using the new shadows from Makeup Geek.
- At The Crow and the Powerpuff, Lady Crow has reviews and swatches of the 2012 Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Colors.
- At Kiss and MakeUp, Lisa has swatches and a review of the MUA Glamour Nights Palette.
- DearNatural62 has a tutorial on a new twist on a french manicure with POLKA DOTS. Yes, you read that right, POLKA DOTS.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Friday Blog Rewind: The week in (Girlie)Review
This week in the land of beauty blogs ...